UNSW Scholarship Opportunities – ARC Research Hub for Resilient and Intelligent Infrastructure Systems
- Position based at UNSW Sydney
Exciting opportunities are available to do your PhD at UNSW Sydney, Faculty of Engineering.
Entry Requirements and Scholarships
The minimum requirement for admission to a PhD is:
- A UNSW Bachelor degree with first or upper second class Honours from UNSW; or
- a completed Master by Research from UNSW with a substantial research component and demonstrated capacity for timely completion of a high quality research thesis; or
- an equivalent qualification from a tertiary institution as determined by the Faculty Higher Degree Committee (HDC)
The minimum requirement for UNSW Scholarship with admission to a PhD is:
- a four year Bachelor degree with first or upper second class Honours from an Australian institution or equivalent research qualification as above.
How to Apply
If you have any questions or queries about this position you can contact us using the form below.